Table of Contents
Have you decided to tackle a residential renovation service? If you’ve answered yes to this, call us. Our technicians are eager to begin helping you resolve this problem. We offer pre and post-renovation cleanout services. You should focus on the renovation project. We’ll deal with the renovation debris on your property. We’ll clean up the big mess you’ve left behind. You’ll be able to enjoy the finished project since we’ll get rid of the junk for you.
Call our office to schedule an appointment with our qualified experts. We’ll give you a free estimate and take care of it for you as quickly as possible.
After Renovation Cleanup Services
Our junk experts offer after renovation cleanup services. You’ll likely have too much junk for your waste management company. Plus, it is going to be incredibly difficult to dispose of these items on your own. Therefore, we recommend letting our junk technicians handle it for you. We’re always ready to take extra steps to satisfy our clients. If you don’t want to tackle the post-renovation cleanup on your own, don’t. Let us do it for you. We’ll get rid of the unwanted items so you can begin cleaning up your home and moving on.
It is often a good idea to team up with professional cleaners too.
Tips For Post-Renovation Cleanups
Are you going to deal with the cleanup on your own? While it’ll save you money, you have to remember that it is going to be more difficult. Still, it’ll prove to be well worth it for many. The post-renovation cleanout needs to be done right. Get it done correctly to protect your loved ones. Start by following the cleanup tips provided below.
- Start by getting rid of all trash in your home. Throw it outside into a purge pile so you can throw it away later.
- Wipe down your walls. They’ll likely have dust and other debris on them. If you recently painted the walls, you’ll need to dust them down. Otherwise, you can use a wet rag. Be sure to use a broom to reach spots high above you.
- You’ll also want to clean the floors using your vacuum cleaner. Depending on the severity of the mess, you may need to vacuum the floor several times.
- After vacuuming, you should sweep and mop the floors. It is a good idea to use a disinfectant.
- Wipe down the vents to get rid of dust and debris.
- Clean your fans and light fixtures. Get the dust off these items.
- Grab a wet rag and use it to clean every surface in the home.
- Finally, change your air filters. They’re going to collect a lot of dust so you’ll want to change them thoroughly.
Remodeling is going to be difficult. Cleaning up after you’ve finished is going to be even harder. With this in mind, you should take advantage of our junk removal services. Pick up the phone and call our office. We’ll take the trash out of your home and dispose of it for you right away.
We Offer Renovation Cleanup Services
Our fully insured teams are ready to help you. Call today to learn more about our renovation cleanup services. We can send a team of technicians to your home in minutes. Before the process begins, we’ll give you a free estimate so you’ll know what you’ll pay.