Table of Contents
Are you looking for a high-quality hot tub removal service provider near you? Look no further than our services. You must remember that hot tubs are incredibly heavy since they can weigh up to 500 pounds. You might have a few friends who can help. However, you’ll also need a suitable form of transportation. Call our office to get our assistance. We’ll make sure that your hot tub gets dealt with properly.
We Will Dispose Of Your Hot Tub Quickly & Easily
Trying to deal with a hot tub on your own will prove to be very difficult. You’ll likely struggle because the appliance is so heavy and bulky. If you let a professional deal with it, the process will be quick and easy. We’ll do the heavy lifting and hauling for you. When you’re ready to get rid of your old spa, call our office. If you’re interested in knowing what our services will cost, call us. We’ll happily give you a free estimate.
Properly Dealing With An Old Hot Tub
It is pertinent to dispose of your hot tub using an eco-friendly method. After all, you don’t want to overfill the landfill or leave the item sitting next to the road. Instead, you should try using one of the disposal methods mentioned below.
- When buying a new hot tub or spa, you might be able to trade in the old one.
- See if you can sell it online or during a yard sale.
- Team up with a junk removal company so they can take it for you.
We understand not wanting to handle a hot tub removal on your own. We’re here to help you. Our junk removal experts have handled numerous hot tubs and we’re ready to do it again. We’ll do our best to make sure that the item is disposed of in an eco-friendly way.
Moving Your Old Hot Tub Around
Before moving your old hot tub, you need to make sure it is ready to be moved. You’ll also need extra space to ensure that you can move it through your property without hurting anyone or breaking anything.
- Start by removing the power supply to the hot tub.
- With the power disconnected, you should begin removing all water from the hot tub. You don’t want to move a hot tub that is overloaded with water.
- Next, disassemble all of the hot tub’s components.
- Pack the pump, plumbing, heater, and power cord to the side.
- Make sure you have a clear path so you can move through the property easily.
If you need our assistance, call us. We’ll take your old spa and get rid of it for you. Otherwise, you’ll have to haul the appliance to the recycling center or landfill on your own.
The Price Of Hot Tub Removal & Disposal
It is essential to understand that hot tub removal services are not free. Instead, you’ll have to pay a professional to deal with it for you. Nevertheless, it is often worth it. How much will it cost? Ultimately, the price is doing to depend on the amount of space the hot tub will take up in our truck. We’ll give you a bid price before the process begins. Call to schedule an appointment with our skilled technicians right now.
Lifting A Heavy Hot Tub On Your Own
Hot tubs are incredibly heavy. They’re also bulky and large. The appliance is just too heavy and bulky to handle on your own. Therefore, it is generally best to let a professional team handle it for you. We recommend doing so because professionals can handle the hot tub safely and conveniently. Let a professional deal with it to guarantee that you’re going to be okay. Professionals can also help ensure that your home is going to be protected to the fullest.
Recycling Old Hot Tub Covers
You might’ve thought about recycling an old hot tub cover. Thankfully, you can achieve this goal. Hot tub covers can usually be recycled. The only downside is that the appliance is going to be too heavy and bulky to handle on your own. Therefore, it is best to hire a professional so they can take the cover for you. Once you’ve removed it, call our office. We’ll get rid of the cover for you right away.
What To Do With An Old Hot Tub Cover
Are you ready to get rid of your old hot tub cover? We recommend doing so right away. Just make sure that you handle it correctly. Otherwise, you’ll run into major issues. Get rid of the hot tub cover correctly by following the steps below.
- Grab a knife or box cutter. Use it to cut the cover into smaller pieces. It is best to cut it around the seams.
- Now, begin unzipping and removing the cover. Make sure you remove any inserts.
- You’ll need to remove any plastic or metal around the foam inserts.
- It is wise to cut the inserts into much smaller pieces. Doing so will make it easier to get rid of them later.
If you need assistance, call our office. We’ll get rid of them for you.